StatCounter

Translate

jeudi 12 janvier 2017

Petite revue Steampunk


Aujourd'hui je ressors trois de mes créations de 2016, pour participer au challenge de SanDee & Amelie:"My 3 Personal 2016 Favourites - Steampunk/Industrial"
Today I get out again three of my 2016's projects, to fit SanDee & Amelie:"My 3 Personal 2016 Favourites - Steampunk/Industrial" challenge of January.

"Underwater" et ce casque de scaphandre échoué mais habité:
"Underwater" and this diving suit helmet, run aground but inhabited:


 "Très spécial" pour cette robe Steampunk:
"Très spécial" for this steampunk dress:

 et "Ma petite alchimie", et son drôle de labo:
 and "Ma petite alchimie"and its curious lab:

Voilà un échantillon de mes créations, sur le même thème/genre mais très différentes (et je crois que ça va continuer en 2017!).
There is a sample of my creations on the same theme/kind, but very different (and I think I will go on on 2017!).

A bientôt!

Lys.

11 commentaires:

  1. I am amazed by your creations. I really like your use of found objects and hardware component, you really stay in the true spirit of steampunk. I like to do the same.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Trois créations dont je me souviens très bien, et que je regarde de nouveau avec délectation... elles sont juste magnifiques !!!!!
    Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great to see these again - fantastic steampunk creations, Lys!
    Alison x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oui continue car tu es douée !
    mon coup de coeur va à la seconde création , magnifique !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. i love all of your creations. Fab. work.
    Thanks for playing at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges.
    Greets
    Alexa DT
    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Très beau choix, ces réalisations sont superbes. Thank you for your participation at Sandee & Amelie steampunk challenges.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh, yes! I loved revisiting some of my favourites of yours, Lys! Brilliant picks and projects! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Hugs!
    Claudia xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. It's great to see images from the past! Love each one Lys, from the underwater to the fancy dress form to the wonderful collection of pipes! Your choices really showcase your talents! Thanks for joining us at SASPC! hugs, Maura

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. What a fun challenge this is; I'm so happy to see your Top 3 all in one post! My favorite is the third...a true piece of delicious Steampunk artwork, my friend! Hugs!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Loving all your steam punk pieces what a fantastic selection thank you for entering them into SanDee&amelie's steampunk challenges. X

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. je me souviens de ces 3 fabuleuses créations ,elles sont superbes , merci à bientôt Nate

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour votre commentaire!